Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

49 REPLIES 49
PetraAshleyL
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello everyone, my name is Petra Ashley Schmitt, Founder of Ashley's Angels, since June 21, 1996. My Profesional Profile can be found on LinkedIn, Alignable.com and I also recently started my Podcast on "X" named "Blessed to Exhale after the Dust Settled" in memory of my son Daniel Patrick(13 1/2 months old, murdered in a daycare. I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my story and for welcoming me. I greatly appreciate all of you for helping me find myself around this wonderful platform.

Humble Regards 

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

I and the entire community are truly sorry for your loss @PetraAshleyL. May you have strength moving forward and if there's any way we can help don't hesitate to reach out. 

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

thanks for connecting with me. I'm glad to meet you. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me 

RaeannL1
Rookie

Hello Nick. I am a Realtor working for Realty One Group Engage in Jensen Beach, FL. I am also on a Team, The Bernadette Bunch Group.

I want a great way to be in touch and stay on top of all my contacts. My team leader suggested this as well.

I am usually a Sellers Agent and prefer that side, but if I have a Buyer Referral I will take it. I do a lot of promoting on Facebook and IG. I am just starting to learn videos. I have had 4 closings so far 2 were at $750,000! I have a new listing for $500,000! Can't wait to get this going.

TarunoV
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, this is Taruno Vega, Residential Designer, operating from La Honda, CA 94020.

Please visit my website to know about me and the work I do: https://www.TSVresidential.com

There is a small bio under "about me".

Thanks for visiting,

Taruno

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @TarunoV. Thanks for joining us! How are you planning to use Constant Contact? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MichelleK67
Rookie

Good morning,

My name is Michelle Kaboy

I support parents of children with physical disabilities by empowering them with the tools, resilience, and advocacy skills needed to ensure their children's well-being and foster a community of understanding and acceptance.

I love helping families (Parents in particular) who are dealing with the chaos of raising a child with physical disabilities. Being in their corner to help them structure their lives in a way that will benefit them as well as their child(ren) dealing with physical disabilities. My reward is when I see them meeting the milestones we set up together.

Networking and getting to know people from different backgrounds, culture and ethnicity.

Michelle Kaboy
StephenS473
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, my name is Stephen Stanley. I go by the pen name of S E Stanley. I am an author with 5 books on Amazon, and I'm working on a 6th book. My reason for being on Constant Contact is to promote and sell my books. I really enjoy the process of writing, but I do not enjoy the book promotion process. I have two black cats that keep me company. I wrote a children's book about them titled 'Two Little Black Kittens.'

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (76%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST